The 2018 Bag Tag Schedule can be found on our Events Calendar.
2018 BAG TAG FINALE
Finale details to be announced before June 15th.
2018 BAG TAG OVERVIEW
- Have Fun! It’s only a Bag Tag.
- Everyone is on his/her honor to conduct themselves according to the rules and within the spirit of competition.
- Keep your Tag visible. If it’s not visible, let others know you have a Tag.
BAG TAG FINANCE
- A Bag Tag is included with the purchase of a club membership.
- $5 from every membership sold goes toward the Bag Tag Finale.
2018 BAG TAG SERIES
- Complete Bag Tag Series Rules listed here.
- Schedule – Weekly until the finale. Times subject to change based on daylight:
- Tuesday – 5:25pm at Pine Nursery in Bend
- Friday – 5:25pm at Dry Canyon in Redmond
- Sunday – 12:55pm at Hyzer Pines in Sisters
- All weekly league nights will be Bag Tag Dumps.
- Groups will alternate weekly between ranked and random. (See weekly event details)
- Start times on Tuesday and Friday evenings will move later as the days grow longer.
REBELS BAG TAG CHALLENGES
- Anyone can play for tags at any time, with any other tag holder; the following rules govern Challenges.
- A player with a higher tag within ten (10) tag numbers of a lower bag tag can issue a challenge.
- A player with a lower bag tag can challenge anyone with a higher bag tag. (If you think you deserve your tag, you’ll challenge anyone when it makes sense)
- When a Challenge is made, the lower Tag holder (incumbent) will provide two (2) reasonable times and places in the next two (2) weeks to fulfill the Challenge.
- Attending a weekly tag league fulfills a Challenge.
- The format of the Challenge will be verbally agreed upon before each round. If the challenger wins the round, the tags are exchanged.
- TIES – Ties are won by the holder of the lowest Bag Tag at the start of the challenge.
- CODGC EVENTS – Players are expected to play for Tags amongst their card unless otherwise noted by the TD. See full Bag Tag Series Rules for expectations.
- EARLY DEPARTURES – If a player leaves while a Challenge is being played, they forfeit their tag to the others competing and are given the highest tag in contention.
- INCOMPLETE ROUND – If play is stopped before the round is complete, no Bag Tags are exchanged unless agreed upon. This could be due to hazardous weather, physical emergency or mutual agreement.