- Welcome to Battle at Bachelor a PDGA C-tier featuring an epic course around the Mt Bachelor Nordic Track. The terrain features rolling foot hills at the base of the Mt Bachelor ski resort with massive old growth pines – a disc golfers dream!There will be a raffle with prizes being drawn on Saturday. The raffle proceeds will go towards Mt Bachelor day use fees and insurance ($600) and then roll into the payout.Group camping will be available at or near Mt Bachelor (details to follow).
- FB Group here.
- Reach out to Mike Beshore or Justin Bringhurst with questions, or email centraloregondiscgolf@gmai
Format to Include:
Two day event – Saturday to Sunday
Early Registration and other activities on Friday
All divisions will play 1 18 hole round each day
Rolling tee times each day starting no earlier than 8:00 am
Costs of Entry for Participants for this C tier
MPO – $70
MPM – $65
MPG – $65
FPO – $70
MA1 – $55
MA2 – $45
MM1 – $55
MG1 – $55
FA1 – $55
FA2 – $45
If not a PDGA member add $10 to the price.
Who: All 2017 CODGC Members
What: A seeded bracket match play Bag Tag Finale, where your seed is your incoming tag number.**
Format to include:
- Matches played between 2 players
- First player to win 3 points wins the match (no pushes)
- If tied after 9 holes, a CTP throw will decide the winner
Payout to include:
- Winners bracket plays to top 8, and they get paid cash
- Losers bracket plays to top 8, and they get paid in CODGC scrip
- At least $750 in cash and scrip
Where: Hyzer Pines DGC in Sisters, OR
When: October 7, 2017. Players meeting at 8am. Depending on numbers, it could go until 5:30pm with very short breaks for food and recreation.
Why: To celebrate the club, old and new members, a successful year of bag tags, and to give out a bunch of swag and have fun!
- **For your incoming tag to qualify as your seed, you must play a Bag Tag League (Sunday at Sisters, Tuesday in Bend, or Friday at Redmond) at least once between August and September. If you cannot make this happen, please reach out to Mike Beshore for accommodation. Anyone who does not play in September or October AND does not connect with Mike Beshore prior to 10/1/17 is welcome to compete in the Bag Tag Finale but will lose the benefit of their Bag Tag as their seed and move to the end.
- All players past the top 64 incoming tags will compete in a wildcard match to get into the 64 seed bracket. Losing a wild card match will send you to the losers bracket.
- We will have a group break for lunch once the Top 8 in the winner’s bracket are established. CODGC to provide some beverages for attending members.
- Side games: polish horseshoes, can jam, corn hole.
- Driving clinic/tutorial open to anyone interested.